Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Festival Pics


I got a chance to check out Festival du Voyageur this weekend, (I described it in a previous post - it's basically a local event celebrating French-Canadian culture and heritage.)

There is a lot of re-enactment of the 1700's/1800's- think "Fur Trade days"... here's a pic I took of the blacksmith shop:



There was also an "ice bar"! Instead of glasses or cups, drinks are served in a hollowed out cube of ice - a neat idea, but only as long as you're wearing gloves! I was drinking Bailey's, and it was deliciously chilled! ;) You just can't let your drink sit for too long - or else your cup will start melting! :P



And of course I got some pictures of the snow sculptures! I was disappointed to find out that the ice sculptures were located at a different venue this year - but I'm going to try to check those out too, if I can find time in my busy schedule!


I'm assuming the power company is a sponsor of the Festival.. lol..





And let's not forget those public flashing pictures I promised!! It was really tricky because there were a lot of kids running around - but I managed to get a couple! My labret piercing looks HUGE in the first one, lol.. I got a diamond labret for Christmas, and I guess the flash caught it a little too well in this pic.. it looks weird! But I'm sure most of you won't really be focusing on my chin in these last 2 shots anyway ;)





XoXo Andi










11 comments:

  1. Great pics! Those snow sculptures are awesome! For some odd reason, I really like the plug and outlet one.

    The idea of drinking from a glass carved out of ice is neat, but it sounds a little too cold on the lips for me. It'd be one thing if it was during the summer and over 100 degrees outside, but in the middle of winter, I want something warm.

    I'm surprised all that snow didn't melt from the hotness in the last two pics. :D I hope you didn't keep your shirt up too long. Wouldn't want you to catch another cold, you've been sick enough this winter as it is.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice titties. I bet you were a bit nipply. I've never been in snow like that before. I can't even imagine getting my boobs out in that kind of cold. Brrrrrr.

    Cool sculptures too.

    Love,
    Christy
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah my boobs were definitely chilly! It was actually a pretty cold day, I had to leave after 2 hours because I was almost frozen. :P

    David - the heat from your breath actually starts melting the glass pretty quickly, it creates a dip .. which makes it easier to drink out of. it really wasn't too bad! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are some great pictures. Excellent sculptures. Looks like a good time just in general. Nice and snowy and an excellent time. I certainly hope you had fun!

    Also... those last two are more than awesome. Sexy as hell.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Andi, you fit right in among all the displays with your sculptured body! Thanks for hanging out and keeping us abreast of all the happenings up there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol i can so imagine a kiddo running by just when you're flashing your boobs:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. So glad to see your posts. Got cold and hot looking at these photos of yours. Just the thing for a cold day. Looking forward to seeing more of you!

    Walter

    ReplyDelete
  8. MH - thank you! :)

    Dickie - I was.. didn't you notice my fuzzy gloves? lol

    Mr Knows - clever pun! :P

    eppic - that's just one of his many useful qualities

    Walter - right on! I'll be sure not to disappoint you.. lots more to come! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha Funny thing... in the ice glass pic, I noticed the glove(s). In some of the other pics, not so much. I think I was distracted by other things. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Andi, you always look so beautiful...
    wish i had a girlfriend like you :-)

    ReplyDelete