Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Mini Update on Recent Events


First and Foremost... Welcome to my new blog!! :)

It's starting off pretty basic, but improvements will gradually be made ;) I'm excited to be doing this on my own, and even MORE excited to let everyone know that I still plan on making my new site happen! :)

In case some of you haven't already heard the news, I want to take this opportunity to inform everyone that I have decided I could not work with Max and Ariel any longer, for a variety of reasons.

In time, some of these reasons will be shared with you, but given the current circumstances I don't feel that now is that time. However, I will assure you that it wasn't as sudden as it must have seemed, nor was it over any minor disagreement. I know some people have been hoping for a reconciliation, but that is not going to happen. I think I can speak for Max and Ariel as well when I say that door has closed for all of us.

I also want to say, just for the record, that although our partnership has come to an end, I wish them both success and happiness with their future projects.

On another note, I have been looking into a few different options for making my dream of launching andiland.com a reality, and I have already made some progress! :) It's a little bit too soon for me to announce anything further at this point -- don't want to jinx anything! ;) haha

But definitely stay tuned, I will be keeping you all posted! I've really missed hearing from you guys (& girls!) during these last couple of days, so I'm really glad to be starting up this new blog so we can chat here :)
Hope to hear from you soon!! ;)

XoXo Andi

17 comments:

  1. It certainly sucks that the deal between you and Ariel didn't work out. I certainly liked what I was seeing come out of that. I wish you lots of luck with your new direction, and hopefully we will get to see some more of you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It feels soo good to see you back bloging!
    We have talked so much about what happend the last days and I think it's time now to leave that behind and keep the focus on the future.

    Gread you've already made some progress! Can wait to see and read about all the news! :D

    Anyway. I think the first you have to do now is to make your blog look pretty! There is a site called btemplates.com with lots of cool looking templates for Blogspot! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Andi! :)

    Boy, it's a good thing I check your Twitter page periodically, or I wouldn't have found this new blog.

    I'm sorry things didn't work out with Ariel, but I'm sure in the end it will have been for the best. And what I said on your other blog still holds true: No matter how long it takes your new site to launch, I'll be there when it does. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andi, I am truly sorry that you have had some difficulties and bumps in the road lately. But I have been your true fan from the very beginning and I'm really looking forward to hearing and reading more about you as time progresses! Thank you from the bottom of my heart for sharing your beautiful body, lovely pussy, supple breasts, tight ass and delightful personality with so many of us who admire you! You are living proof of a Creator...how could there not be a God when someone as perfect and flawless as you is in the world? Best of luck to you, and I can't wait for AndiLand! XOXO Tim Walker

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am happy to see you still working towards your dream and wish you all the best. I am excited with the prospect of seeing your style of art.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi, I'm way happy that you continue on the go. as usual I wish you all the luck and all the best

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Andi! ;) Glad you found a new home so soon.
    You might want to change your website link on twitter when you get a chance... it still points to AAAP.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Andi, it's great to see you rockin' on your newest blog. I'm glad I searched for you on Twitter and found you here. I put up a message on allaboutandipink about Andiland, and someone changed "Andiland" to "allaboutandipink", so I knew something was up. I agree with your new independent direction and wish you all the best in lauching your new website.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you so much everyone! :) It's great to hear from you again!! Be sure to keep following me on twitter for more news.. I'm working on some VERY exciting things right now and I can't wait to show you!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Andi,
    of this "new logo Blog" I would "lower the URL address" increased to the same width as the middle of the logo!
    The URL address is then a bit more readable, but visually enlarge just a little!
    Selected font is pretty good!
    The text / setup this blog you follow the typographical conventions much more (on an amateur almost perfect ;-) !) Than used as Ariel (little more wild / ornamental and less appropriate to use serif fonts where not appropriate).
    The semi-photo is nice and as I wrote that your little FujiFilm Z20 does a good skin's color and... ;-) !
    deněk S.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey i finally got to check it out with my new power supply for my laptop. Glad to see it will still happen and super cool that this links to my email and i can follow you threw it well. I will be constantly on here hope things are well

    ReplyDelete
  12. Welcome back Andi....Good to see you start something fresh and on your terms.

    I'll have to change the link on my page for this new blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great to hear from you again. I for one intend to patiently wait and be supportive until your sight is up and running. Don't know what is going down with you, but I hope it works out.

    ReplyDelete
  14. when we going on a date Andi babe?

    ReplyDelete
  15. Where you able to retain ownership of all the photo sets and videos that you did while in Montreal?

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Andi,

    Nice to be a part of your group. Hoping to learn more about the girl behind the pictures.

    Blessings and Peace

    ReplyDelete