Thursday, February 11, 2010

Hey everyone! :)

I know it's only been 2 days since my last "update" post, but I feel the need to update you again! lol. I've been keeping VERY busy these last few days, there's so much I'm just dying to show you!! But it's going to be a SURPRISE! :) I'm very proud of what I've been working on lately, I think you guys will love it just as much as I do.. But that's all I can tell you for now! ;)

Don't worry, I can promise one thing.. you won't have to wait too long!

In other news.. Festival du Voyageur starts tomorrow! :) It's a local 10-day festival celebrating French-Canadian culture, dating back to the "fur trade" days... (don't worry, Mozart will not be traded for anything! :P) There's actually lots of cool stuff at the festival, like concerts, crafts, various exhibits, games and sports... even a "beard growing contest", haha... But my favorite part has to be the ice/snow sculptures! They are so beautiful, I'm sure this year will be no different! I'm not sure which day I'll be able to attend, as I'm pretty booked up these days and keeping so busy.. but I'm definitely going to at least take a half-day off to check it out. I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.. maybe even sneak in a bit of public flashing if I can! ;)

Hope you all have a great weekend :)

XoXo Andi

5 comments:

  1. good news, really hope you have some fun there, a few days ago I got an e-mail with photos of ice sculptures, they were pretty good. seems that you and I got something in common.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You realize of course that there's no such thing as too many updates. :)

    The festival sounds like a lot of fun. I'm already looking forward to seeing the pics. Hope you have a great time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a fun festival! I get a kick out of how you pace yourself, dealing with adversity, working hard, but having fun along the way, throwing in some humor, with your upbeat personality. Keep on rockin', Andi.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Andi, the Festival Du Voyageur sounds like so much fun! I wish we had something like that here in the mountains of Virginia where I live. All we have here is a lame parade once a year and what they call privy races. That consists of grown men riding down the street in toilets! Disgusting, hugh? Thanks for updating us...I look forward to some new pics, but I must warn you that I just got out of the hospital with a stroke over the last set you posted on the old blog! LOL! Be careful with my old heart...I am a fragile man! :) Peace and love, Tim

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the updates, and i'm extremely happy to have found this blog! I can't wait for the updates! :)

    ReplyDelete